EngineHones.com Your Hone Solutions Supplier
2 1/4" Flex-Hone tool aluminum oxide 400 grit (57mm)
2 1/4" (2.240") (57mm) Engine Cylinder, Aluminum Oxide Flex-Hone
for all engine applications utilizing a 2.080" to 2.300" or 53mm to 58mm bore.
Perfect for Nikasil Coated cylinder Bores
-Brand new sealed in package Nikasil engine cylinder ALUMINUM OXIDE flex-hone.
- Designed to work with Nikasil coated cylinders with bores from 2.080" to 2.300".
- Perfect for aluminum cylinders electro-deposited with Oleophilic Nickel Matrix Silicon Carbide or Nikasil, coated blocks, or Chrome Bores.
- Made in USA by the best cylinder hone manufacturer, FLEX-HONE.
- 400 grit, EXCELLENT for re-ringing jobs or final bore.
- Tool is labeled as 2 1/4" diameter but is actually slightly larger to apply the required wall force for honing a 2 1/4" bore
- Hone tool is self centering and is easy to use (email for questions)
- Hone tool can be used with a 3/8" or 1/2" chuck portable drill or drill press
This patented Flex-Hone is the best way to create a Cross Hatch surface finish with suspended globule working abrasives. Contact us for more information as we use this hone on all of our race motors. Most of the engine hone articles reference this exact brand and type of tool.
THIS TOOL HAS THE 8" LONG SHAFT for engine rebuilding.